About the website
These pages are designed for investors who are UK tax residents only and the funds listed may not be suitable for non-UK tax-resident investors.
Please read this page carefully before proceeding as it explains certain legal and regulatory restrictions in relation to the information contained in this website. By proceeding you confirm that you have read and understood the information specified below and access to this website is only granted to users on this condition.
Whilst Miton uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this website at the date of publication, no representation or warranty, express or implied are given as to the reliability, completeness or accuracy of such information, which may be amended at any time without notice.
This website is made available for viewing on the basis that Miton exclude, to the extent lawfully permitted, all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of use of this website or reliance upon its content.
This website provides general information about Miton Group plc and its subsidiary companies, Miton Asset Management Ltd and Miton Trust Managers Limited and the funds and products we manage. The opinions expressed here are those of Miton at the time of publication. They should not be interpreted as investment advice and should not be relied upon for making any investment or other decision.
What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small piece of encoded text which asks permission to be put on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, your browser adds that text in a small file. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. Our cookies can see if you have read and agreed to the disclaimer referred to below. Not all of the cookies that Miton uses automatically expire at the end of a user session.
Why do we use them?
Cookies can help a website to tailor content to match your preferred interests more quickly. In the case of this website cookies are used for the following purposes:
To determine whether you have agreed to a disclaimer. When entering the website for the first time, all users are required to read the disclaimer. When a user confirms that they have read the disclaimer, a cookie is stored to indicate this. This cookie will expire at the end of your session.
To determine usage statistics of the website – this is a randomly-generated unique number. The usage statistics help us to improve the user experience by determining the most popular pages on our site and highlight trends which allow us to improve your user experience. This cookie will expire when you leave the website.
The cookie stored on your web browser does not contain any personally identifiable information.
Links to third party sites
For your convenience we may provide links on this site to the sites of third parties. Miton has no control over these sites and is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of information supplied by them.
The content and design of this website is subject to copyright owned by Miton. You may print pages and download documents for your own use but no part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted for any other purpose.
Miton will hold any personal information provided to us through this website in confidence and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable data protection legislation. If you have opted to receive information on Miton’s products and services by email, you can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe option on our emails. Please visit our Privacy Notice and Cookies Policy for further information of the way in which Miton handles Personal Data.
You should bear in mind that investment in the funds we manage carry risks. The risks relevant to each fund will be disclosed within the applicable documentation contained within this website. These risks include, but are not limited to the following:
- Past performance should not be seen as an indication of future performance.
- The value of investments and any income will fluctuate, returns may also increase or decrease as a result of currency fluctuations and investors may not get back the full amount invested
- There is no guarantee that the market price of shares in investment trusts will fully reflect their underlying Net Asset Value and shareholders may realise returns that are lower or higher in performance.
- Current tax levels and relief are liable to change and their value will depend on individual investors’ circumstances.
- For funds that are invested in securities denominated in a currency other than sterling, changes in exchange rates may affect the value of your investment.
- Investment in the securities of smaller and/or medium sized companies can involve greater risk than may be associated with investment in larger, more established companies.
- The market for securities in smaller companies may be less liquid than securities in larger companies. This can mean that the Investment Manager may not always be able to buy and sell securities in smaller and/or medium size companies.
Miton is a trading name of Miton Asset Management Limited (reg. no.1949322) incorporated and registered in England and Wales (with their registered office at 6th Floor, Paternoster House, 65 St Paul’s Churchyard, London EC4M 8AB) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Miton Trust Managers Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FCA Reference Number 220241, with its registered office at 6th Floor, Paternoster House, 65 St Paul’s Churchyard, London EC4M 8AB.
Please note that all calls to our offices may be recorded for compliance monitoring and training purposes.
© 2017 Miton Group plc